14th Euroconference on Rock Physics and Rock Mechanics
The 14th Euroconference on Rock Physics and Rock Mechanics will be from the 30th of August to the 3rd September 2021.
- Subsurface deformation processes: from fracturing to friction and beyond
- Thermo-chemo-hydro-mechanical coupling
- Non-destructive testing in rock mechanics and rock physics
- Visualising and quantifying rock deformation and multi-phase flow interactions
- From lab to field: scaling relationships
- Energy storage: CO2, H, chill/heat
- Energy Extraction: shallow/deep geothermal, oil/gas
- Geo-observatories: on-going research on the UKGEOS and other case studies
- Open session on Rock Mechanics and Rock Physics
Given the COVID19 (travel restrictions and lockdown measures) the conference will take place virtually.
Please find more information at the following link: https://www.euroconference2021.org